Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Bria wanted to be a ninja or Mulan this year but once she saw the Batgirl costume..she was sold!!
So we decided to have Wyatt be Batman....
They were so cute all night
I found this old Robin pajama set in my moms old costume bin and it fit..well sort of...I had to wear tall boots to cover up the legs that stopped just before my knees and put a red shirt on under the top because it was way short, Clayton looked way more scary in real life..this picture doesn't do it justice!!!!

What a fun time we had this year!!!

9 comments:

Amanda B. said...

What a CUTE idea! You are the prettiest Robin I've ever seen! :o) Yeah, Clayton's a little freaky looking. Bria and Wyatt look absolutely adorable!!! Happy Halloween!

Ella A. said...

Holy smokes i love that batgirl costume. Superhero girls are the best! Where did you get it at? And i love how you put together robin. Good thinking.

nate and amy crandell said...

THAT IS SOO CUTE! what a cute family you have!

August and Melissa said...

Man Brea- you're a little model!

Tassi Smith said...

You guys looked great. It was so fun seeing you.

The Johnson Family said...

How FUN...everyone looks great...fantastic! I wish we could have seen in it person. Bria and Wyatt look like they loved being dressed up. Too Cute.

Ali said...

That is great Annie! You guys are awesome!

jon♥kara said...

What a cute batman family. You all looks so good. I love dressing up, it's so fun. I bet Bria was loving her cape. Man and your post below I hardly recognize Natalie's girls wow they are all so big. Crazy.

melissa hogle said...

Hey guys! Its Melissa Hogle, I was just checking out your blog and it is so cute! Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary! I will have to add you to my list of blogs I stalk so that I can keep up on your fun life!

backround

Blog Archive