Monday, October 6, 2008

A picture worth a thousand words....


After conference on Sunday I decided to make some cookies, Bria however didn't want cookies..she wanted doughnuts. I told her I don't know how to make doughnuts to which she replied that she knows how and off to her little kitchen she went to work.. a few minutes later I decided to check in on her and found her daddy and Bria enjoying pretend doughnuts...I couldn't help but take a picture. If you look closely you will notice Clayton's fingers and toes..they are paitned orange..something else Bria  did during conference (don't worry... he took it off as soon as she went to bed!!)

14 comments:

Kerry said...

Love the tea party... Is Clayton misses Nesbeth! I will have to get her recipe for donuts! By the way your are welcome to visit anytime!

Natalie said...

We all know where the tough hunter’s heart belongs!

Kari said...

Simply hilarious. When I saw the picture, I truly laughed out loud. What a good daddy, and a truly good sport to do the nailpolish thing! :)

nate and amy crandell said...

ANNIE!! hey girl I know I miss working with you too you are the nicest person in the whole world and bria is adorable haha clayton is such a sport!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

what a good sport!

~your camping pics are at Natalies : )

Hillary said...

So cute! Sounds like daddy is wrapped around her finger!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I would love to do your family photos for Christmas. Anytime!

Aut said...

That is the cutest picture ever. That makes me want a girl!! I always walk in on james and the boys playing "swords." Not something you take a picture of!

Kelly said...

Annie! Cute pics! I found your blog through Kari's! That is so nice of clayton to paint his nails!:) -Kelly

Tassi Smith said...

So cute. There is nothing sweeter than a Daddy playing with their little girl.

The Johnson Family said...

Finally a new post...you gotta keep these coming. I love to see all the sweet things your family is up to. What a funny picture of Clayton and Bria, I am sure he loves you showing everyone his pretty toes! We should get together soon/.

Amanda B. said...

That is SO cute! What a good daddy he is! That picture will mean a lot to her someday!

Cam and Mele said...

That is the SWEETEST thing ever!!! What a good Daddy!

Curtis Heyman said...

ha! awesome story and picture

backround

Blog Archive